EVENTSAdd an event
What began as two friends—Smo and Orig the DJ—experimenting with samples, beats and lyrics in a makeshift home studio has turned into four independent CDs and hundreds of tour stops before over-the-top crowds from mud parks in Florida to night clubs in Vegas.
He and his band—Orig, vocalists Alexander King and Haden Carpenter, guitarist Travis Tidwell, bassist Eric Flores and drummer Ryan Peel—have opened for Brantley Gilbert, appeared at 2012's Bamajam on a bill with Kid Rock and Jamey Johnson, and rocked the crowd at 2013's CMA Music Fest in Nashville.
Perhaps most impressive, though, has been the phenomenal success of their breakthrough indy hit, "Kickin' It In Tennessee." Its video, a slice of real life shot on a shoestring at Big Smo's 32-acre Middle Tennessee farm, has earned well over five million YouTube hits.
Fusing a blend of hard-hitting country with southern rock riffs and a hip hop delivery, Moccasin Creek has taken the underground country world by storm. Forming in 2011 under the leadership of front man Jeff McCool, the band has tirelessly worked creating and performing to earn every single fan. Catering to the hard-working, blue-collar fanbase, Brahma Bull, as McCool is affectionately known, has lyrically painted a picture that the everyday working man can relate to.
Recently signed to Nashville-based Average Joes Entertainment, Moccasin Creek has released three albums and is currently working on it’s fourth. Getting rave reviews since its inception, Moccasin Creek is not slowing down anytime soon.
Add an event
- Mandolinst looking for new people to pick with
- Looking for mature bass player
- drummer needed in band (Lynchburg)
- Gigging band seeking lead guitar player (Lynchburg)
- Classic Rock Band (Rustburg)
- eqd overdrive
- epi dot 335
- Takamine EG540C acoustic electric (lynchburg) $150
- Digitech Trio Band Creator (lynchburg) $165
- Korg Kaossilator Pro (Wards Ferry Rd.) $350
- D'Addario Assorted Pearl Celluloid Guitar Picks, 10 Pack, Medium $1.94